At EAGLE FLEET SERVICES we believe you have a right to know what type of information we may collect when you interact with us and our practices with respect to that information. The guidelines contained herein apply only to information collected by or for EAGLE FLEET SERVICES, and the entities it controls.
Collection of Information
EAGLE FLEET SERVICES may ask you to provide personal information, meaning individually identifiable information, such as your email address, name, date of birth, mailing address, telephone number, Mobile number which is associated with individually identifiable information, to, among other things, enable you to participate in contests, chat rooms, to obtain product or service support. EAGLE FLEET SERVICES may combine the information you provide with other information we may collect from you or your product or from third parties so that we can more effectively tailor our services and offerings to you. EAGLE FLEET SERVICES will not share the personal information you provide with any other parties, except (a) EAGLE FLEET SERVICES Entities, (b) EAGLE FLEET SERVICES Affiliates (Dealers, Retailers and Service Centres), who may want to contact you about products, services or other offerings that may be of interest to you (c) as may be required by law or court order, (d) to persons or companies EAGLE FLEET SERVICES engages to carry out or provide support for our products and services for the operation of our sites or our business (in connection with joint marketing arrangements, co-branded relationships, or otherwise), (e) to appropriate third parties, including law enforcement or other government agencies, in connection with fraud prevention, or legal action or if EAGLE FLEET SERVICES reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to protect EAGLE FLEET SERVICES its customers, or the public.
Please note that by submitting the above mentioned details, you are authorizing us to Call/SMS you even though you may be registered under DND. We shall Call/SMS you for a period of 12 months from the date of booking.
- Red Taxi respects your privacy and recognizes the need to protect the personal information (such as name, address, and telephone number) you share with us. We would like to assure you that we follow appropriate standards when it comes to protecting your privacy on our websites.
- Red Taxi does not sell or trade upon any of the above information without the consent of the user or customer.
The information collected from the users/customers/travellers is put to the following use:
- Customer name, address, phone number, traveller’s name and age are used for the purpose of reservation and booking the services for the customer/traveller.
- Information like Credit Card Details and Net Banking Details are usually collected directly by the payment gateways and banks and not by Red Taxi, but if ever stored or retained by us, remain internal and is never shared, except that they may be shared with third party private/government security agencies to screen for fraudulent activities. These details are also shared with certain third parties only for the purpose of processing ‘Cash Back & Discounts’ and Charge Backs, if applicable.
- Information like Mobile no, e-mail address and postal address may be used for promotional purposes, unless the customer/user “opts-out” of such use. If you choose not to share this information, you can still visit the Red Taxi website.
- Red Taxi takes appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access and improper use or disclosure. Please contact us on email@example.com for any queries.